International Piano Competition Maria Herrero aims to encourage the study, effort and tenacity in children and young interpreters as well as promoting the pianists of the categories “Young Artists” and “Senior”.
International Piano Competition María Herrero will take place in Granada from 10th to 15th July 2018. The First Rounds will take place at Hotel Alixares **** and the Final Rounds at Medina Elvira Auditorium.
This Competition is open to Pianists of all nationalities who will not be older than the age limit of each category during the competition (10th July 2018).
Five categories are established:
- Infantile A Category: aged 10 and under.
- Infantile B Category: aged 11-13
- Juvenile Category: aged 14-16.
- Young Artist Category: aged 17-19.
- Senior Category: aged 20-35.