- All the competitors will be able to participate in their category (according to their age) and/or in a superior category if they consider this convenient.
- For all the rounds of the different categories, the competitors will perform in alphabetical order, designating by a raffle the starting letter, and then following the corresponding alphabetical order. This order would just be changed due to events of force majeure. The candidate will have to justify the reasons of the change and then, the direction will think about the proposed change, and then decide if the change is made or not.
The result of the raffle for the order of performance will be celebrated by the Organisation of the Competition. This order will be announced to the competitors from June 15th and not before.
- The jury can stop the contestant’s performance; it does not mean any kind of evaluation. The jury is not obliged to give all the prizes. Their decisions are final.
- The awarded candidates will personally take their awards in the Closing Act that will take place on July 17th at 21:00h. at Auditorio Medina Elvira. If, by majeure force, contestants aren’t able to assist to the Closing Ceremony and Prize Giving, the competitor shall justify. The management will consider the reason in order to authorize another person to receive the diploma.
- All grants and prizes shall be subject to withholding tax at the statutory rate.
- Practice Pianos. The Competition will provide pianos for practising at contestant’s disposal in the “Centro Prosesional de Música SCAEM de Granada” and the Professional Conservatory of Dance “Reina Sofía”. To accede to the practice rooms, will be send by email an authorization to each participant that must bring printed. With out this authorization will not be possible the access to the practice rooms.
- All contestants under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult who will take care of the competitior during the whole contest. If the adult is not the contestant’s parent, a permission note will be asked from at least one of the parents upon registration. The Competition management will not be responsible for any contestant incidents during the competition.
- All travel costs, like tickets and visa costs must be carried by the participant. Visa requirements for Spain have to be requested at the respective embassy or consulate. The participants are responsible to request their own visa. An invitation letter can be requested from the organization by email.
- The Organizing Committee will select a maximum number of 80 pianists and will notice the pianist if he/she has been selected before June 15th. In case to not be selected, the application fee will return to the participant. The Organizing Committee will establish a waiting list of those not selected pianists and they would be invited to take part if any of the selected contestants leaves the competition or gets declassified.
- The Organizing Committee will solve every situation that’s not specified in these regulations.
In the case of divergence between the texts translated from Spanish to English, the official Spanish Text will prevail
- All contestants taking part on this competition means that they already accept the Regulations.